Monday, January 26, 2015

January 2Crafty Share with Ebony



Hi again everyone,  Ebony here.
I have another layout to share with you!
And yes, another photo of my crazy daughter pulling faces. 


I created the layout on white cardstock and used 
watercolour pens and paints to create my background.
I also added some stamping, some stencilling, some
 washi tapes and of course machine sewing.  


Then comes adding these great 2 Crafty products. I have added
 a "polaroid frame "to highlight my photo. I have simply rubbed it over
 my black archival ink pad lightly to give it it's colour.
I then added another of these " revoultion circle frames".
 I left this frame in it's raw form.
I also  loved playing with these "skeleton leaves". 
These were the perfect embellishment for this layout! I have coloured
 these in with the same watercolour pens as I used before on my background.

  
   And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

 .

Photobucket